July ( EN version) - Prague

7/16/2016


I wasn’t sure about the topic of my posts last time. People around me always used to say that I had a gift for writing. When I was a little girl, I had a dream in my mind. One day I would become a big fashion editor in some pretty popular magazine.  In the worst case, I would live on 5th Avenue and have breakfast at Tiffany’s. The fact, Tiffany isn’t a restaurant, I realized when I was 12 – no one told me that before.






The phase with America came after that. I told myself something. I was not going to stay here and before my senior year at high school I left the Czech Republic. I didn’t care about cash/job or things like Visa or Green card. That is the beauty of our dreams. The bad things simply disappear into the shadows of beautiful things. I am not saying that having big dreams is a fault: absolutely not! I have them too. But is not good to give attention only to them and not care about the present. This moment isn’t only waiting time until our dreams come true.


This Spring, I’ve been thinking a lot. I don’t want to talk about my private life, but something has changed in it. And that has changed me. It was a really poor time for me until I met someone during vacation. Since that moment, everything makes perfect sense.  All we have is now and I finally know it.






I’ve begun to flirt with Buddhism and the whole philosophy of this religion. It has given me and idea. This day will come only once; it will never be the same again. For this reason, we have to make the most of it. Be happy with the little things and try to take the bad things lightly. Everything is possible, and if your dreams are supposed to happen, they surely will. That is the beauty of everything I would say.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Butki są super :D
    http://juliaobi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that simple style!
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via GFC
    Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so gorgeous, love your outfit and look
    sexy prom dresses

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe